Champlin, Minnesota
Featured Not resolved

The delivery people were in such a hurry to get done and get out they were shoving their computer note books at me to sign when I hadn't even had the chance to look over my new appliances.Not even considering something might be wrong with them, I quickly signed and they left.

I went to unwrap the microwave and Yep, dented on the side.I next took a closer look at my range. It wasn't as obvious, but yep, a dent on the top rear right side and another on bottom rear left. Luckily the dishwasher and frig were good. Now here's where the real problem starts.

I called appliance smart to let them know.I was more then frantic, because the holidays are coming and I have guests coming from out of state. What am I to do without a stove. I spoke with the assistant manager and he was less then sympathetic.In fact he actually accused me of damaging the appliances myself!!!!They offered no compensation but they are ordering me new ones, I'm told they should come in next week. in the mean time I have nothing to cook on for my guests.

And I also will have to hire someone else to the installing as my help is now booked until after the holidays.

Never again will I order anything from Appliance smart or recommend them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool microwave. ApplianceSmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool microwave in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ApplianceSmart.

Had an Experience with ApplianceSmart?

Comments