ApplianceSmart - Very Very unhappy with Appliance Smart
The delivery people were in such a hurry to get done and get out they were shoving their computer note books at me to sign when I hadn't even had the chance to look over my new appliances.Not even considering something might be wrong with them, I quickly signed and they left.
I went to unwrap the microwave and Yep, dented on the side.I next took a closer look at my range. It wasn't as obvious, but yep, a dent on the top rear right side and another on bottom rear left. Luckily the dishwasher and frig were good. Now here's where the real problem starts.
I called appliance smart to let them know.I was more then frantic, because the holidays are coming and I have guests coming from out of state. What am I to do without a stove. I spoke with the assistant manager and he was less then sympathetic.In fact he actually accused me of damaging the appliances myself!!!!They offered no compensation but they are ordering me new ones, I'm told they should come in next week. in the mean time I have nothing to cook on for my guests.
And I also will have to hire someone else to the installing as my help is now booked until after the holidays.
Never again will I order anything from Appliance smart or recommend them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "We have a double hung picture window sash with rot at the bottom, cladding looks to be pulling away. Window is 15 years old. We are hoping..."
- "Every time I come to Walmart in Fargo, ND the Somalians are just standing around talking while everyone is working their *** off. Wtf has America come to?!?..."
- "I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut. The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic. I..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."